View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #4
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

I don't find him charismatic. I find him to be an awesome player with one of the most narcissistic, look-at-me, can't-pass-up-a-microphone personalities I can think of in modern sports. He just cannot shut up.

At a certain point it stops looking like passion and looks more like somebody trying a little too hard to compensate for something on their conscience. Wonder what that might be, exactly?
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote