View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL Playoffs: What Seeding History Really Says About Your Teamís Chances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I don't think the Texans would have beaten the Ravens yesterday.
I don't know that the game would have gone that way.... I liked our back end last week, so I don't know about the Ravens hitting on those bombs early in the game.

But, if we had to, I don't think we could keep up with the scoring we saw yesterday. I don't think sitting at home waiting for them was a good strategy for us or Denver.

The Patriots sitting & waiting on us, that's a different story. Hopefully they're expecting more of the same. Hopefully they're thinking that Wilfork & Ninkovitch can abuse our line again. Hopefully they're thinking they've solved the Jj Watt puzzle.

Hopefully the Texans that take the field today are not the Texans that didn't show in December.