Thread: Good Luck Today
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #2
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 32596 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Good Luck Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
Yesterday morning all this game meant to me was would the Texans make it to their first AFCC, or would the Pats make it again? Now it means so much more. Where will the Ravens travel to next week- Reliant...or Gilette?

Good luck today. I was confident the Ravens would play well against the Donks, but I wasn't guaranteeing a victory, and certainly not like THAT one! Denver spanked the Ravens during the regular season like the Patriots biatch-slapped the Texans. Needless to say, that loss meant nothing yesterday and it means nothing today.

If Houston plays like they are capable of, this game is eminently winnable. Good luck today!

I do NOT want to see this!!!
Like your boy said..."No weapon shall prosper."

Let's do this next week, Ravens.