View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #862
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Broncos & Ravens Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
What I mean is he was with manning for about 8 years. One would think he has knows a lot of inside info
I hear ya.... I just think every Colts offensive coach during the Manning years were basically stealing money. Peyton was the QB coach, WR coach, OL coach, RB coach, offensive quality control coach & offensive coordinator.

Had those coaches been doing their jobs, I think, they wouldn't have gone 2-14. They were pressed into service in 2011 & failed miserably. They didn't know their players, they didn't know their strengths, their weaknesses, & had no idea what it took to win a game. It took them 14 weeks to figure it out.