View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #95
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Holliday experiment is over.....

I still remember Jacoby getting a lot of flack for dropping catches and returns.

I said that's what you get with him.
He has the speed and the shiftiness to make big play, but you will have to accept those bad moments, too.

I believe the Texans let him go, more likely was due to threat to his safety, as reported in the news.

The same thing goes for Holliday, who has even better speed.
(Without the threat to his own safety, yet).

Again, I was also long those who would still rather keep Holliday.
However, I don't gripe too much when they let either guy walk.

There are also times when you can't afford a critical mistake.
Holliday did fumble some for the Broncos this year, besides the times he did with us.

It's a two-edge sword. If you like living dangerously, it's fine.
But if you'd rather play sound and good football, you would hate to see the mistakes.

But you can't go back and forth.
Both guys have bad plenty of chances to prove that they can be more consistent.
Make your decision and move on.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote