View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #150
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Manning had 4 turnovers and 3 sacks. 2 INTs, 2 fumbles lost.

Flacco had 1 turnover and 1 sack. 1 fumble lost.

Flacco played well today and out-dueled Manning. 14 of the Broncos points came from special teams, 7 of the Ravens points came from defense. I think that's pretty significant that the Ravens offense actually scored more points than the Broncos offense.

I was happy to see Flacco's ability to roll out of the pocket to extend plays or safely throw away the ball. I think that made a huge difference in this game, as the Broncos defense didn't really hit Flacco too much. Granted the Ravens were often using 6 blockers or more on passing plays, but it worked. Congrats, hopefully we will see you in Houston next week
The reworked Oline did wonders yesterday.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote