View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #200
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 28030 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm amazed at the length of this thread. I figured it'd died into the night after two pages and everyone would go home and come to their senses. But I guess either this forum is short on realists or maybe OJ really is innocent from his crime.

Schaub hasn't even proven himself to be a consistent winner in this league yet. But to ask if he's clutch? That's like asking yourself if you need running shoes when you haven't gotten used to walking yet.
klockWork is online now   Reply With Quote