View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #29
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24148 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peyton Manning will forever go down as the most unclutch QB in playoff history

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Give Moon a running game and a couple of TE's and he would have won a few Superbowl's and the Oilers would still be in Houston. The 90's Oilers was the biggest waist of talent in NFL history.
This. Moon had his issues but the guy could make some throws. All the big losses I remember all come from break downs on the defense.