View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #52
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Welker's not aj green" -wade

As a 16 year friend of a dolphin fan, I've seen my share of AFC East games in the the past decade+ for sure. I'm not going to get caught up in the welker isn't elite, welker isn't so-in-so... I'll simply state this as all but certain, irrefutable FACT.

THE PATRIOTS OFFENSE GOES THROUGH WELKER!!!

I offer you this.. the Patriots sorta stumbled out of the blocks this season, while Belichick played some sort of game with Welker not getting touches/play due to some resentment to Welker being franchised. Once Welker started getting his play time again after a couple of weeks, the Patriots started winning again. Titans were a mess in week 1, so discredit that game.

If you want a chance of throwing the Patriots off, Welker is the Key!!! Now... THAT is easier said than done, but if I'm Wade, my scheme is less about Brady and more about Welker.