View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #13
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25616 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Offensive attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textan View Post
I appreciate your enthusiasm for changing things up, I really do. It's just that I believe the only way we'll win this game is long, clock eating, scoring drives.
I normally would want a quick six, but I'd trade that for a 6-7 minute 6, especially today.
We cannot win in a shootout with Brady, won't happen.
We need an early lead any way we can get it. After that, we can play conservative and run the ball numerous times and control the time of possession with the lead in hand. But I wouldn't want to feel too complacent with that strategy. We've got to play smart here. But we can't afford to fall behind like last time we played at Foxboro. That's critical to winning the game. Getting off to a fast start and not playing come-from-behind football.

If we win the coin toss however, I hope the Texans kick off and receive to start the second half. Let our defense set the tone for this game. Hitting hard and playing fast - knocking the hell out of every Patriots offensive player including Tom Brady when we have the chance. Forcing turnovers will be key for the Texans Defense.

We've got to out-play them at their own game if needed. If that means winning a shootout against Tom Brady then so be it. We can't sit back and hope for things to happen. We've got to make things happen!!!!