View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #64
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Cautiously optimistic. That's my attitude.

We bring our A+ game, the Patriots commit some mistakes (and we don't), then we stand a chance.

But the Texans will have to play damn near perfect football for 4 quarters. That's not the standard for Kubiak's team, though, so I have my doubts it can happen on the road vs. the Patriots.

IF the Texans win, because let's face it...it's possible, it will be HUGE. We'll either be playing Peyton Manning in Denver or we'll be hosting the Ravens, which would just be e-p-i-c IMO.
Just a reminder ...the Pats lost at home to the Arizona...they are not invincible. We need to get up 2 scores and pound it with Foster, Tate and Forsett. Keep Brady off the field. I want to see Brady with that same look that Peyton Manning had on his face after Baltimore put it on them at home.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote