View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #11
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25616 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Offensive attack

Let's come out slinging the ball around on our first drive. Surprise them with a couple of deep pass plays to Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels and Kevin Walter. Perhaps even Jean, Posey, Graham, Casey or Martin. Whoever is in there.

The Patriots will be expecting us to run early and often. I bet there will be plenty of one-on-one coverages to take advantage of in the passing game. We need Matt Schaub to be accurate and the intended receiver to make the play.

Arian Foster will get his 25-plus touches, no doubt. But when the big plays are there to make, I want to see the Texans making them!!!

The Texans have just as many, if not more offensive weapons than the Patriots. Let's go out and use them today. People will say keep Tom Brady off the field and run the ball as much as possible but let's not be too conservative. If a high-scoring game erupts we need to be prepared. Certainly the talent is not an issue for the Texans offense.

All that being said, get ready to see some great effort by the entire Texans defense. I have full faith in these guys to give us a good chance to win. Forcing turnovers will be a plus.

This is what it's all about guys!!!! There is no tomorrow. Win or go home. For the Texans, we want to come back home and host the Ravens in the AFC Championship game next Sunday at a sold-out Reliant Stadium.