View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #62
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2845 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I'm really pumped for this game. Not having playoff football for nearly 20 years has left my life without direction.

I think we face an uphill battle here, but we have to play the gameplan we set out in Cincy. Control the ball, run it well, and play smart on defense and don't commit stupid penalties. Brady won't be as out of it as Dalton, but hopefully Cincy's defense was a much tougher test for us than NE's
The ravens are plum tired i tihnk whoever wins this game really has a really good shot at goig all the way...i like the texans odds playing a beat up ravens team at home in front of fired up fans...all texans have to do is play inspired football and kubiak needs to get out his confort zone and take risks.
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote