View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #28
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peyton Manning will forever go down as the most unclutch QB in playoff history

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Just to remind myself I watched this. Not Moon but man this is agonizing. **** Jim Eddy.

Btw Moon in the Bils game, as much as it shouldn't have mattered at that point threw a terrible pick in the 2nd half. Just a terrible decision.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4zFYwferLVQ
Give Moon a running game and a couple of TE's and he would have won a few Superbowl's and the Oilers would still be in Houston. The 90's Oilers was the biggest waist of talent in NFL history.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote