View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #26
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42947 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peyton Manning will forever go down as the most unclutch QB in playoff history

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
His playoff record was 3-7

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...0_playoffs.htm

He threw 14 picks versus 17 tds. The only game where he was outstanding was against the Broncos when Jim Eddy somehow forgot Elway was mobile.
35-3 against the Bills. 42-45 was the end score if I remember. We needed a TE. Don't get me started about the run and shoot. Moon's career was wasted in Houston with Glanville and Pardee.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote