View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #9
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2845 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
I don't expect he Pats to make many mistakes. We need to get hits on Brady early and often, and Wade has to dial up some different coverages besides straight up man. Schaub needs to figure out how to throw a td again, and the offense can't turn it over. If all those things happen then call me crazy but I think we win.
texans need to not blitz...if they go blitz heavy expect another beat down...this time bill wont put foot off gas..they need to keep alot in coverage..show down the vertical game and rattle brady..
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote