View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #108
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Packers at Niners Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Am I witnessing the beginning of the end of the pocket passer in the NFL??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I agree the pocket passer is not going anywhere anytime soon, but I think it's fair to say the 'running QB' has taken on a different dimension of sorts this year.

IMO, the concept is evolving, where it will end up is anyone's guess.
FOX touched on this just now and I have to agree. The gist of what they said was "we'll look back on this moment right now and say......."

I don't think the new QB is a "running QB," but more skilled than a rabbit trying to out-dart a fox.

No sir, and as you hinted, we are seeing a different, more skilled QB of a different mode than a "running QB."

I hope you saved your money, Matt Schaub, love ya.