View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #17
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peyton Manning will forever go down as the most unclutch QB in playoff history

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Did you see the Tony Dungy statements on Peyton becoming a coach the other day? Everybody kind of expects him to go into coaching but Dungy said he won't be successful. Peyton expects everyone to be as smart as him, expects people to adopt new ideas and perform them in an instant and doesn't perceive other peoples' capabilities well.
Yeah, thats more of the competitive nature of the guy though and arguably his strongest attribute as a leader and a qb...forcing everybody to raise their game.....MJ was the same way...i have a hard time faulting him for being that way. I fault the coaches more for letting him be that way and taking over their offense. I mean for christs sakes he took jim caldwell to a SB..
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote