View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #8
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grantland Bill Barnwell on Texans vs Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not giving them a pass for not doing what they needed to do. Even with our health issues, it does not excuse getting beat by a team as bad as the Colts, regardless where they played.

Just saying, I'm glad they shook off some of the funk they had there in December.
I'd agree with it. If we squeaked out a win against the Colts we would have struggled with the 2 weeks off. The Bengals game gave us a chance to get the offense working again. Our RZ troubles are certainly worrisome. I wanna see Gary mix it up on the goal line. None of the teams I've seen so far still in the playoffs are struggling in the RZ like we are now.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote