View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #91
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Packers at Niners Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'll admit, I disliked Alex Smith losing his job through no real fault of his own, especially at a time when the NFL is trying to encourage player safety (debatable). Smith followed the rules and here came Kaepernick.

However, as I type I have a hard time saying Harbaugh was wrong. The kid has dimensions to his game Smith does not. Harbaugh risked a lot making this call.

Thoughts?
My son and God-son are die hard 9ers and are there as we speak. We have had our discussions especially since I thought Smith did nothing to lose his job. They felt the decision was a good one thinking immediate and long term, and at this point I must agree.

I'm at a point now, regardless of who makes it to the Superbowl -- still counting on the Texans, I need to be in the French Quarter on February 3.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote