View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #63
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Packers at Niners Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
ha, no. I remember people saying this when Vick was in his prime. Defenses catch up to this and in the end, you need to be able to stand in the pocket and make the right throws. Until a scrambler wins a super bowl, that's my mindset
I agree the pocket passer is not going anywhere anytime soon, but I think it's fair to say the 'running QB' has taken on a different dimension of sorts this year.

IMO, the concept is evolving, where it will end up is anyone's guess.