View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What player(s)will you focus on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
you said he had he had a heck of a game, when i think he had a poor game.
Ah...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
also i think your underrating brooks' ability at the next level, he is surprisingly athletic for his size and can meet 'backers in the backfield.
I think brooks will be our RG not a replacement for smith at LG which if replaced will either be by another FA or draft pick.
Wade Smith & Mike Briesel are athletic for their size as well. I just think Jones gives us added flexibility.

We'll see.