View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #12
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Re-Match with Patriot Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I really like this draft with the exception of Bray. I know next to nothing of him, will watch some film.
Andre Ware is a huge Bray fan. I really trust him. Andre worked several of his games has a good feel for his talent level. Accuracy is fine, can make all the throws. His core strength should improve in the Pros. Long framed with room to add 15-20 lbs no problem. Andre is also enamored with his presence & composure during interviews. Can shoulder pressure with ease. What has hurt him is flux in coaching carousel, no continuity. So I feel that Bray does have total package Kubiak could mold into a legitimate franchise QB for Texan fans thirsting for a Championship. Also feel if Bray stayed his Senior season despite losing two plus receivers, his stock would be top 15 so value is good.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote