View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #2
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Offensive attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbots_02 View Post
I dont know if its just because Im excited for the game or what but as unenthusiastic as iv felt about matt Schaub the past 5 - 6 weeks, I have a strange felling hes going to REALLY SHOW UP tomorrow.

I heard him to a interview and he seemed really ready to me. he talked about how the coaches have him and the team prepared and its simply up to them to cut loose and go get the plays. Sounded to me like Kubs will be depending on Schaub to go out and attack. Not to say we wont depend on out run game... but we wont be hiding behind it either. What are you guys thoughts and feelings?
dont jinx it mate !!!!!!!!
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote