View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #10
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Re-Match with Patriot Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
maybe we watched different games but i often saw his receivers having to re-adjust to bad throws, showing that his stats are more because of his talented receivers rather then him. His good at the deep throw when his got time and he gets to drive the ball but his short and medium passes are below average.
just my opinion.
Short and medium he's fairly accurate, except when he gets lazy with his footwork and doesn't step into his throws. He still completes a good % of throws not stepping into the throw because of his arm strength. But would be much better with Gary getting to work with Bray and getting him to step into the short/intermediate throws like he does the deep throws.

Brays mechaNics currently remind me of Staffords. He releases the ball from all different angles and sometimes throws the ball moving away from his target. I just think Gary can fix that in the yr that he sits behind Schaub.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote