View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #1
Bigbots_02
Veteran

Rep Power: 46 Bigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Offensive attack

I dont know if its just because Im excited for the game or what but as unenthusiastic as iv felt about matt Schaub the past 5 - 6 weeks, I have a strange felling hes going to REALLY SHOW UP tomorrow.

I heard him to a interview and he seemed really ready to me. he talked about how the coaches have him and the team prepared and its simply up to them to cut loose and go get the plays. Sounded to me like Kubs will be depending on Schaub to go out and attack. Not to say we wont depend on out run game... but we wont be hiding behind it either. What are you guys thoughts and feelings?