View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #19
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What player(s)will you focus on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This isn't really counter to what I was saying. Those big bodies are issues for Ben Jones, he's going to need help with those big guys. Maybe with more time, he can learn some technique that would help....

At the line, Brooks is definitely better. He's bigger & stronger.

I'm just thinking his size & athleticism gives us an advantage at the second level, which is just as important to our run game. Having him & Myers next to each other is going to be a challenge.

I personally don't see Wade Smith as a probowler & look for Brooks to take that spot in the future. But Ben deserves to be on the field as well.
you said he had he had a heck of a game, when i think he had a poor game.
also i think your underrating brooks' ability at the next level, he is surprisingly athletic for his size and can meet 'backers in the backfield.
I think brooks will be our RG not a replacement for smith at LG which if replaced will either be by another FA or draft pick.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote