View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #135
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
76..... you're unreal. Really.

It was 2 picks & a fumble.
Manning had 4 turnovers and 3 sacks. 2 INTs, 2 fumbles lost.

Flacco had 1 turnover and 1 sack. 1 fumble lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
18/34 331yds 3TDS and a 116 rating..... not too shabby
Flacco played well today and out-dueled Manning. 14 of the Broncos points came from special teams, 7 of the Ravens points came from defense. I think that's pretty significant that the Ravens offense actually scored more points than the Broncos offense.

I was happy to see Flacco's ability to roll out of the pocket to extend plays or safely throw away the ball. I think that made a huge difference in this game, as the Broncos defense didn't really hit Flacco too much. Granted the Ravens were often using 6 blockers or more on passing plays, but it worked. Congrats, hopefully we will see you in Houston next week