View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #144
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't know, they may lose a player or two next year.

They will probably lose even more the following year due to some key players due for a big payday.
The big upcoming free agent is LT Ryan Clady. He turned down a 5 year 50 million dollar offer this offseason. Now the Broncos will have a good amount of capspace next year, but Clady will eat up a lot of it if he stays. I'm guessing he wants Joe Thomas type money, which is about 12 a year. It would be nice if he decided to eat up a lot of it and hurt the Broncos chances of acquiring more free agents.

Other than him, the only significant losses are Tracy Porter and Brandon Stokely. They should be easy to replace through the draft, but I think today's game was a pretty obvious show of issues on the Denver defense. Bailey just can't keep up with WRs anymore and should be moved to safety. Bring in a young talented CB and groom him to become the #1. I would expect the Broncos to draft two CBs this next draft, it's clearly a dire need.