View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What player(s)will you focus on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
have to disagree with you here. i watched the game again a couple of days ago and thought that jones was the weak link of the line. when bengals got penetration on the play more often then not it was on jones.
This isn't really counter to what I was saying. Those big bodies are issues for Ben Jones, he's going to need help with those big guys. Maybe with more time, he can learn some technique that would help....

At the line, Brooks is definitely better. He's bigger & stronger.

I'm just thinking his size & athleticism gives us an advantage at the second level, which is just as important to our run game. Having him & Myers next to each other is going to be a challenge.

I personally don't see Wade Smith as a probowler & look for Brooks to take that spot in the future. But Ben deserves to be on the field as well.