View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #9
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Re-Match with Patriot Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Yeah,

34 TD's 12 Ints almost 60% comp %, 3612 yds passing. Very inaccurate. I watched 7-8 of Brays games this yr and the guy is very talented. In fact I could see the Chiefs/Reid taking Joeckel #1 and then trading back into the bottom of the 1st rd and picking Bray.

He's not perfect, footwork needs to be refined and he needs to be more of a leader, but accuracy isn't a problem and can certainly be improved with coaching. He's Big Ben with the attitude and everything, minus the rapist thingy.
maybe we watched different games but i often saw his receivers having to re-adjust to bad throws, showing that his stats are more because of his talented receivers rather then him. His good at the deep throw when his got time and he gets to drive the ball but his short and medium passes are below average.
just my opinion.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote