View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Re-Match with Patriot Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
interesting mock like your players except Bray. I think his got really poor decision making and accuracy. I agree his got all the physical attributes but i just dont see a franchise player in him, especially in our system where you need to be very accurate in the short to medium passes.

hopkins is clearly a playmaker but im pretty high on Posey so i think we could use something else or a different type of receiver i.e. 6.3ft 210lbs

everything else i really like, especially the work you did on the o-line, gives us good depth and competition.

really like wilson i mocked him as well.

ps. when you mock do you try to predict what the texans WILL do or what they SHOULD do in your opinion
Yeah,

34 TD's 12 Ints almost 60% comp %, 3612 yds passing. Very inaccurate. I watched 7-8 of Brays games this yr and the guy is very talented. In fact I could see the Chiefs/Reid taking Joeckel #1 and then trading back into the bottom of the 1st rd and picking Bray.

He's not perfect, footwork needs to be refined and he needs to be more of a leader, but accuracy isn't a problem and can certainly be improved with coaching. He's Big Ben with the attitude and everything, minus the rapist thingy.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote