View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #17
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What player(s)will you focus on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Can't think of any other reason, but Ben Jones had a heck of a game last Saturday. He was doing things that would help us as well, like getting to the second level & killing the LBs. Brooks is better at the Line, against a big body, but the LBs are a big part of their run d
have to disagree with you here. i watched the game again a couple of days ago and thought that jones was the weak link of the line. when bengals got penetration on the play more often then not it was on jones.

Jones has had a really good rookie year but he needs further development and i think playing behind Myers as the backup centre which is his true position.

Brooks for me has been a little inconsistent but i think next year will be our starting RG, im really high on him.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote