View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #5
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Re-Match with Patriot Mock

interesting mock like your players except Bray. I think his got really poor decision making and accuracy. I agree his got all the physical attributes but i just dont see a franchise player in him, especially in our system where you need to be very accurate in the short to medium passes.
With all the dominant WRs he had and a decent o-line at Ten he didnt perform as well as i would like.
I would prefer Jones/nassib in the 2nd or Dysert in the 2nd/3rd.

hopkins is clearly a playmaker but im pretty high on Posey so i think we could use something else or a different type of receiver i.e. 6.3ft 210lbs

everything else i really like, especially the work you did on the o-line, gives us good depth and competition.

really like wilson i mocked him as well.

ps. when you mock do you try to predict what the texans WILL do or what they SHOULD do in your opinion

Last edited by aussie_texan; 01-12-2013 at 08:23 PM. Reason: spelling and added info
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote