View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Browns hire Rob Chudzinski as HC, eye Norv Turner for OC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
What? Where did I say I want Aaron Rodgers? I don't like the few guys you named because we already know enough about them to know they will not be franchise QBs any time soon. Drafting a prospect at least gives the chance of developing a guy into a franchise QB, which is better than the zero chance you get with Campbell, Kolb or Yates. Bray, Wilson, Nassib, whoever in the draft could fit the new system, and they can pick whoever they think is the best. They have an early enough pick to do so, but I would like them to trade back a bit and at least pick up a 2nd round pick or more. QB obviously isn't the only need, but it's the most difficult to fill.
I'm just using Rogers because he's the guy most people use when suggesting to draft a guy & let him sit, or develop.

Zero chance with the guys I mentioned, I know. But Clevelands drafted a QB how many times in the last 5 years & it's not working for them. All I'm saying is if they draft a QB, it can't be another Quin, McCoy, or Weeden in hopes that they can do with this new guy what they couldn't do with those guys.