View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #147
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Call me a conspiracist, but refs will NOT be in favor of us next week. NFL wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
Hope you guys are watching this game right now... seeing the Ravens get all these little ticky tack calls on what could be HUGE plays (hands to the face on a peyton manning fumble of course)

Foreshadowing for tomorrow's game against the even more beloved tom brady
I hope this is a good foreshadowing of tomorrow's game. you might have that working for you.