View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Browns hire Rob Chudzinski as HC, eye Norv Turner for OC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Eh, I don't like any of those guys you named. I think this coach will know he has more time than the last and be able to spend time developing a QB from the draft. Picking a young guy with a big arm in the mid to late 1st after a trade back would be ideal. Only 6 picks in the draft, so they will need to get some more. I do kind of wonder if there will be a player that entices a good team to pull another Julio Jones type of deal. The new organization desperately needs more picks to build depth and develop new players. The team is also very young and could use some veteran talent around to help them develop. Lots of options, and lots of money to spend, so I'm hopeful they can make something good happen in a couple years.
Again, not everyone is Aaron Rogers, just because you draft a guy & "develop" him doesn't mean he's a franchise player. If they do pick that guy, they have to "feel" he could be, that's all I'm saying.

Even though it's a new organization, the last one gambled too many times on QBs they drafted & they are no better for it.