View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Browns hire Rob Chudzinski as HC, eye Norv Turner for OC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If they draft a QB next season, it better be a home run pick. I don't know there is such a guy coming up.

I wouldn't mind seeing them bring in competition, Jason Campbell, Kevin Kolb maybe... if Jacksonville gets rid of Henne maybe. Trade for Tj Yates... eh??

Other than that, they've got a whole teams worth of problems they can address until there is a QB available.
Eh, I don't like any of those guys you named. I think this coach will know he has more time than the last and be able to spend time developing a QB from the draft. Picking a young guy with a big arm in the mid to late 1st after a trade back would be ideal. Only 6 picks in the draft, so they will need to get some more. I do kind of wonder if there will be a player that entices a good team to pull another Julio Jones type of deal. The new organization desperately needs more picks to build depth and develop new players. The team is also very young and could use some veteran talent around to help them develop. Lots of options, and lots of money to spend, so I'm hopeful they can make something good happen in a couple years.