View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Browns hire Rob Chudzinski as HC, eye Norv Turner for OC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post

I think the biggest question is who will be the QB. Is Brandon Weeden the guy to be running a vertical offense? He certainly has the arm strength, but is there someone else in the draft that might be better suited? (Bray, Wilson, Nassib?) Could they trade for Phillip Rivers? Who knows, but I do hope they bring in some competition, because Colt McCoy and Thad aren't going to be the future of that franchise.
If they draft a QB next season, it better be a home run pick. I don't know there is such a guy coming up.

I wouldn't mind seeing them bring in competition, Jason Campbell, Kevin Kolb maybe... if Jacksonville gets rid of Henne maybe. Trade for Tj Yates... eh??

Other than that, they've got a whole teams worth of problems they can address until there is a QB available.