View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #92
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Honestly, this league has seen so many Russell Wilsons that I'd thought fans would give the guy a year or two before going gaga over them. Dude's got talent, but is there a coach out there that can maximize it over the long term?

I don't know, haven't seen him yet. A lot of Wilson's success, is because he's "new" & we just don't know what to expect from him from a defensive stand point. The league will figure him out. The same way they figured out Young, the same way they figured out Newman, the same way the figured out Romo, and Vick.

There are more Moons, & Rivers, Warners, and Cutlers that flirt with Success, than there are Randall Cunnnighams.

Think about it, we're starting to change our ideas now about who we thought Bradford, Stafford, Ryan, Flacco, & Newton are.
I would say Warner did more than flirt with success. 3 trips to a Super Bowl and 2 plays away from 3 wins there.