View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #65
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Broncos & Ravens Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I'm not a huge fan of Flacco, but that was a good throw - Smith was barely out a step when he took it in.

Looks like we're in for a good game here.
Flacco makes those throws quite a bit. I dunno how much you watch him, but Torrey Smith has been doing go routes like that all year. I don't know what their completion % is on those, but it seems to happen a lot. They also result in penalties on the defense quite a bit. It's just great to have that throw in your arsenal, because a guy like AJ would greatly benefit from it.