View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #91
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan13 View Post
As Far as the regular season it isn't close, Brady is 1 of 3 QB to win more than 70% of their NFL regular season starts, Montana and Staubach are the other 2, Brady leads with a .777, Staubach is at .745 (although he only has 85 ref season wins whereas Brady and Montana are over 125 wins), Montana has a .713 winning %. A Rogers is only at a .665 winning % and Manning at a .688.
Just going to point out Staubach has fewer stats because he was a rookie at 27 years old after serving in the Navy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Winning is a team accomplishment. You can't decide who the greatest QB of all time is based on wins or win percentage. According to what you've suggested, Marino & Moon aren't even in the conversation & they should be along with Cunningham, and a bunch of other QBs that were on teams that didn't have the success of Belichick.

The most winningest QB of all time? I'll give you that, but GOAT.... like I said, he's not even GORN.
Marino can get in the conversation marginally. Moon and Cunningham shouldn't even be brought up. But I agree with your team accomplishment point. IMO Bradshaw is dramatically over rated because of his team.