View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFLN Irvin Predicts that Texans Are Screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by patfanken View Post
I can't understand why you guys even care what these mediots say. Their opinion is no better than ours, except they get to say it on TV. Who cares!

I guess you can find threads like this on all team's message boards. I know that happen on Patsfans.com. I don't understand them there either. Besides, Irvin is a clown, a bad characterture of himself, and a big fan of BB to boot.
We're just trying to find something to talk about.

Keeping it loose, fun.. you know.

Tomorrow, all hell's going to break loose when we demolish the Patriots at home in the play-offs.