View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #10
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLN Irvin Predicts that Texans Are Screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
NFL Network is unwatchable -- too many clowns.
Strongly disagree. I think the NFLN is way better than anything else out there on the cablewaves.

Yeah, Irvin is Irvin, but cmon. Rich Eisen is simply the best there is. I like Mariucci, Kurt Warner, Heath Evans, Darren Sharper, Siciliano, Eric Davis, etc. They do a very good job covering the NFL imo without being too overtly "CW" on the safe end or trollish on the opposite extreme. I think they generally bring pretty good analysis to the on-air jibber jabber. Far better than ESPN's biggest names, imo.

Also, they have eyepopping "talent" on their telecasts, too. Nicole Zaloumis....can't stop staring at her.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote