View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #2
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Re-Match with Patriot Mock

I absolutely love this draft. I'm real big on Bray and Hopkins, Jenkins would be the guy that can supply pressure opposite Watt and Cushing that this defense is missing. That alone would make this a great draft. Bray is my #1 rated QB.

3.Bakhtiari- is re real sleeper, I've watched 3 games of Colorado football and for that team to be so bad, they've got 3 guys that could have NFL futures, (Bakhtiari,Kasa,Pericak) Bakhtiari is the best prospect because he is a big guy that can move and uses great techinique. I think he can beat out Newton his rookie yr.

4. Fauria hopefully will be there,great RZ target, if not there are several TE's that are comparable TE's that will be available.

5.Geathers- really like him hopefully he's there. I would consider trading up for him.

5.Malone- fiesty little CB, replaces McCain if he leaves in FA. Malone is fearless and will help set the edge despite his diminutive stature.

5. Sharp would be an upgrade at K. I would keep him as the Kickoff guy. If Sharp was on this yrs team, the Colts KO probably wouldn't have happened and the Texans would be playing at home this weekend against Baltimore.

6. Wade- saw him play one game, didn't pay attention. However Baylors offense could do whatever they wanted against the Horns. Baylor OL usually do well in the pros. Good pick this late in the draft.

6. Wilson- know nothing about him

7. Boyett- I've got him rated much higher. This guys a player, probably would be a 3-4th rd pick without the injury.

Overall, this is my favorite mock that I've seen by anybody so far. (Including mine. LOL) The only need I've got rated higher is S and they should be able to find an up grade in the 4-5th rd range. Once again our mock draft minds are thinkin along the same lines. (Shocking, LOL)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote