View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #51
Texan_Touchdown
Rookie

Rep Power: 266 Texan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning vs Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
Schaub has an under-rated arm. His problem is mechanics. He rarely step into his throw. The reason he don't step into his throw is in his mind that's one step closer to getting hit. Only time he does this is on rollout PA when half the defense is on the other side of the field biting on a run.

I could have told you that buddy. but I think you agree with me with the fact that, in the pocket he just flat out can't get the ball down 40 yards..
Texan_Touchdown is offline   Reply With Quote