View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #109
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Film Room: Why The Patriots Should Be So Very, Very Afraid Of The Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post
Lollll what are you smoking?

Steamrolled by niners? Idk, when i think steamrolled im thinkin more along the lines of what pats and packers did to you. Not a down to the wire 3 pt loss in which everything that could go wrong did.
Analyzing yards? I think how your team performs in crunch time, in must win games is more relevant.

@ pats. Yikes. Home vs colts...ugly but youll take it. Home vs vikes...uh oh. @ colts...

Texans can win, but they definitely "shouldnt". Itll take your best game of the season, and, going in at least, its been awhile since weve seen that form.
Hey, I hope the Texans are saving some of the best for last.

But we may need to save the very best for the Broncos.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote