View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What player(s)will you focus on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-80 View Post
Offense - Ben Jones. He has looked shaky out there at times, and on Sunday it will be interesting to see if he steps up to the challenge. The whole O-line will pretty much determine if we can have an effective offensive attack.

Defense - Brandon Harris. He was pretty awful last time these two teams met due to his inexperience, but he has improved, especially in the Cincy game. Hopefully he has gotten the jitters out and will have his best game yet.

Matt Shaub will also have to have a great day throwing the ball off play-action.
I think we will see a lot of Brooks at RG.