View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #81
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79884 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Exactly. We are looking for the Matt Schaub of the first 12 games, who had 21 tds and 9 ints when the team averaged 30ppg. Not the version from the the last 5 games who has thrown one td and 4 picks while the team averaged less than 17 ppg. We're asking Matt Schaub to man up and play like a good NFL QB again.
I never said that Schaub had been playing good as of late.

The fact that he was better in some games was helped by playing some poorer teams and that the D was playing great in some games.

What happened to all the turnovers by the D?

And y'all ought to know the word sarcasm
Do I have to put that smiliepalm every time I post something?

Schaub is Schaub and if he's your scapegoat then so be it.

Have fun at it
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote