View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013   #79
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 245830 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Fans confidence doesn't win games.
Who said it does?
Quote:
This team is built to win with the D, and a combination of the run and pass.
Is that why we hired an offensive guru as head coach? Given him carte blanche from hiring a GM to towel boys? Gave up two 2nd round picks then a bucket of money for a back-up QB? Spent a first on a LT, two thirds on two other tackles that are no longer with this team?

This team was built to have a dominant run game & a good defense. We spent so many draft picks on defensive players because the coaching was horrible up until last year.

Quote:
For the longest time, these same posters argued that the Texans are a run first team.

Now, all of a sudden, they want Schaub to be Brady.
Schaub is normally good for an INT a game.
You hope he doesn't, but you shouldn't be surprised when he does.
Who's asking him to be Brady? We'd be happy if he'd be Romo (I would), Ryan, Flacco, Bradford, I'd be happy if he would play like Chad freak'n Pennington right now.
Quote:
If he plays worse, while the rest of the team do their jobs then chew him out for all I care.
That's what's been happening. That's exactly what's been happening & that's why the spotlight is on Schaub.
Quote:
Everybody has the right to name their own scape goat; similarly, I reserve the right to disagree (see Myers, Jackson, Allen, Harris, Pollard, Wilson, etc.)
& I was in the Chris Myers fan club before you. I was in the Kareem Jackson fan club before you. I was in the Jason Allen isn't a starter club before you.

What's your point?

Everybody but you see a drop off in Schaub's playing but you. Even the stats show a drop off in QB rating. Jj Watt is pretty much writing history, so is Foster, so is Andre...

Where's our QB?

Can we win without Schaub playing like a pro bowler? Yeah... but it would be much easier if he would.